View Profile GlitchyArtist

1 Movie Review

Best animation I'v ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Game Reviews

Just....why..? The name is cringy, the boobs are DISGUSTING! Aang is only 12 and this is also considered rape. Yes I know its a game and a cartoon, but at least at logic to the breast and a 12 year old raping someone older then him.

I did not expect to replay this to find the sounds and to find the images of them being ripped apart practically! It was fantastic an amazing!!!

4 Art Reviews

This is really beautifully drawn. The proportions are perfect, the wrinkles in the clothes are always hard to nail but you hit it dead on! The purple circle in the background gives an amazing pop of color and a shape to contrast against the organics of the girl. This is amazing!

Beyond cute and an amazing drawing with lighting, shading, and making the character look alive! Truly amazing!

gatekid3 responds:

Thank you kindly.

This is absolutely adorable and amazing! The animation is so smooth and the lip syncing is on point and very good! I love it!

I suck a descriptions so here I go: I love art and games/ gaming. My favorite video game is Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and every other Legend of Zelda game. I do digital drawing and am starting to try and animate too!

29, Female